Question
Posted by: sec | 2005/11/24

post nasal drip

I recently started getting a very bad taste in my mouth/back of throat even though i know for a fact that there is nothing wrong with my teeth or general oral hygiene. Now i noticed that i have a post nasal drip even though my nose is not blocked at all. It is also only when i swallow that i get that taste in my mouth. There is also a really bad 'itching' in my ears and back of my throat. What medication can I take to get rid of this problem asap? I have no allergies besides occasinal hay fever and i am on no other medication. 25 year old female.

Sec, it might be due to a sinus infection and then you will need antibiotics. The best would therefore be to see your doctor and to have him sort it out for you. Good luck.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2005/11/25

I have been using Nasonex nasal spray for my chronic sinus trouble. I have found it has helped quite a lot - I don't get post=nasal drip at the moment - but then of course the recent wonderful rains have helped with my problem substantially!! The nasal spray is very good. Perhaps you should try it.

Reply to anxious