Question
Posted by: muffin | 2005/07/05

post nasal drip

Hey doc
I had this awful flu 2 weeks, ago, was laid flat on my back for several days, and had antibiotics. But I survived :)
Now 2 weeks later, I have heaps of mucous which is just too much, I end up spitting it out as it collects in my throat, and its yellow in colour, I also feel slightly fluey again, is this some kind of rebound? Or a new infection? I had the flu vaccine so am a bit peeved!
thanks

Muffin, it sounds like you’re catching a cold or flu again. The best would be to take it easy, drink lots of fluids and hopefully it will pass without making you too ill. Good luck.

1
Posted by: len | 2005/07/05

How do you know you have post nasal drip Dr, I know about mucus running down your throat but how do you know?

How would the Dr examine you?

Reply to len