Question
Posted by: Angelique | 2005/12/12

Post Awakening

Hi all
I spend this whole weekend alone - away from my wife.
On Friday afternoon I decided to do some exploration.
I went out and lived this weekend as a woman!
I must say, I did batlle a bit with the high heels but after practicing for an hour I got it right:-)
It was SO great to be able to get up in the morning, put on some sexy clothes, make-up and all the rest. I went shopping. I went to coffee-shops, and I tried acting like a woman without acting like a feminized man (Sorry, I do not want to offend anybody)
I tried not to speak a lot asI still got a 'mans's' voice, but even when talking to shop assistants they did'nt even give me a funny look like 'You';re a man dressed as a woman'.
I went into the ladies loo, and no-one even suspected that I am a man. I even found some men giving me 'THE LOOK'. I could'nt help smiling - if only they knew!! I even felt attracted to some men - not in a Gay way-if you know what I mean.
Reason why I had to experience a weekend as a woman was to start answering some of my questions I posted here last week, myself. I had to know if I could 'Look like a woman', 'Be attractive to men' and so on.
I wanted to make sure that the journey I am about to start is the one I want to complete, and I DID found my answer this weekend. I am going to go all the way. I am a woman trapped in a man's body, and that woman HAVE TO COME OUT. I am going to undergo the transformation to woman. I can be a woman. I can live as a woman. I can look like a natural woman.
If there is anybody out ther that are considering an SRS, I would advise you to do the same. Go out there for a weekend and live the weekend as the opposite Gender. It is a mind-blowing experience.
Love to you all
Angelique

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Dear Angelique,

I am so glad for you, to finally be able to feel how it is to be the real YOU! As time goes on, you will gain more and more confidence! Remember - as with every path in life, this one will also have it's low's - and in those situations, remember this "electric" feeling you currently experiencing - let it carry you through. Never look back, be proud of yourself!

Keep on posting here, communicating with others, also on other forums, if you whish to. Let's hear again from you.

Liesl

3
Posted by: nyon | 2006/03/10

Have you discussed this with your wife at all? I ask from a personal position. A TV husband (whom I love very much, but if I had wanted to marry a woman I would have done so in the first place) who was always content (or so I thought) to do the cross dressing thing and which we discussed in some detail before we got married. I felt I could cope fine with this. Now he is galloping down the transgender road (although he assures me otherwise) with the do-it-yourself hormones (which I think is really foolish). He doesn't want to go the whole surgical route, preferring to be 'neutral' gender or 'pure androgenous', as he (or she, depending on which friends you speak to) would put it. Am I the only person in this situation? I certainly feel as though I am, and it would be really nice to be able to talk this through with someone who understands from being in the same position - not just someone empathetic who has their own gender agenda! I hope this comment is not offensive.

Reply to nyon
Posted by: post srs | 2005/12/25

go to annelawrence.com, you will find a road map that will help guide you through this wonderfully exciting, and very hard time in your life.

be prepared forvalley lows and mountain highs, but at the end of it all,one year later i'm very, very content, and as happy as i've ever been.

Reply to post srs
Posted by: Tina | 2005/12/12

WOW babe ......... :)

Your self discovery is amazing and faster then even I had managed. WELL DONE !!! :)

Not to discourage you but be weary and always ready to take and accept disapproval.

Be very careful of how you approach men. Most men are not so kind as they may appear and a bad experience can knock your confidence very hard, so just be prepared.

Also remember, I speak of experience, true gay men will not be interested as they seek pure men. Straight heterosexual men are also not interested as they see the likes of us as being "gay". Your focus will be on bi-sexual men where you will have a better chance of finding any acceptance.

Your next step would be to make your decission to go all the way official by seeing a psychiatrist and getting that very import "letter". It will come in handy when you consider going the Real Life Test and living femme 24/7.

Meeting others will also be a good thing

Happy that things are falling into place for you ..... ;)

Reply to Tina