Question
Posted by: Snoopy | 2011/02/01

Post 465 - Body Fat %

HI again Doc,

I weigh 54kg. thanks yours advice/remarks would be appreciated.

Dear Snoopy
If you are 1.65 m tall and weigh 54 kg, then your present BMI = 19,9, which is already very low. I would not recommend that you try losing any more weight or do an excessive amount of exercise to try and force your body to lose even more of its fat. As I said, 22% is already well below the average for females who are not elite athletes. For an ideal BMI of 22, you would need to weigh 59 kg, so take it easy with your diet and exercise.

1

Dear Snoopy