Posted by: Lolo | 2008/08/22

POST 1886 Funny isnt it?? Anon

i got so disturbed this morning when i read this e-mail from a friend and thought i must share it with you guys.

When reading this, one realises the reality of Satanism. Let' s never stop praying for our children and youth.

Johannesburg - The West Rand is the new " witches'  Mecca"  of Gauteng with hundreds of minors - including primary school pupils –  allegedly involved in Satanism. Police found an underground storm-water drain in Florida Hills two weeks ago where new Satanists are allegedly initiated.

Police decided to investigate the matter when residents in the area became suspicious of the number of children roaming the hills at night. Evidence of a " youth cell"  was found in the outlet. Dr Kobus Jonker, an expert in occult activities, said rituals have been held in the area for at least five months.

" The initiation ceremonies probably took place once a week after midnight. It is definitely a young cell with about 30 members - I suspect they live nearby." 
Hennie Brits, a counsellor, said the area was known as the ' witches Mecca.' 

" Hundreds of school children are drawn into Satanism and become involved in crime, drugs and prostitution in this manner. The youngest witch that I know of is 12 years old."  Jonker and the police unit against occult-related offences found images of demons on the walls of the drain. Other Satanist symbols such as pentagrams, goat heads and slogans were painted on the walls in bright colours.

Jonker said new recruits had to swear a blood oath and then had to take part in sex orgies –  where rape was a common occurrence. The new members then had to attend a weekly worshipping ceremony.

" The number of Satanists in South Africa is estimated at about 62000 and 80% are younger than 18. Up to 14 people are killed in Satanist sacrifices every year." 

I am heartily sick of the self-serving people, including some in the police force, who insist on creating a Satanism menace which really doesn't exist. Unhappy and mixed-up kids who wan to freak out their parents, find Satanistic styles, like Gothic stuff, brilliant for that purpose. But its their misery that encourages them to find satanism and gothic styles, not the style that makes them miserable.
SO far as I can see, ALL the "experts" on satanism are self-proclaimed and self-ordained. The myth of sacrifices and so on is sensationalist nonsense --- if the practice of satanism is so subtle and secretive, how can ANYONE know how many sacrifices there are ( are they all registered at Satanic Sentral ? ) or make any but an entirely hysterical and self-servingly alarmist estimate of the number of members or their ages. Has someone discovered the central membership register and database ? These are all wild guesses, all designed to encourage naive people to feel the need to hire the services of so-called experts.
Sorry, but this email has nothing whatsoever to dom with the "reality" of satanism, but everything to do with promotional activity and thumb-sucking by people who claim to be "experts" though lacking credible ualifications for such claims of expertise. The field seems especially crowded with ex-policemen who presumably find it more rewarding than becoming security guards

Posted by: Ja | 2008/08/22

Why follow a loser?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: OldSchool | 2008/08/22

The email you received is so old, I must have received it 2 years ago already. We recently heard from an ex police captain in narcotics, there' s more than 1 million satanists in SA.

Reply to OldSchool