Posted by: Lolo | 2008/09/09

post: 1612 HATE!!! i just did it today!!

Hi believe this or not, i just did told him that i want divorce, from hate then it led to divorce i reaaly am into it maybe i' m crazy, a mna who did nothing to me then at the end it' s divorce, i just told him by e-mail that it' s over finish klaar i don' t want him anymore, you i think i have a serious issue here deepdown i' m hurting that i told him about divorce but on the outside i seem happy but not, what is this please help, am i mad or what , i' m losing control please help

Its ounds very sudden, impulsive, harsh, severe, and not thought through. Best see a shrink soon for assessment and advice based on what he finds --- this does not sound like the calm and sensible Lolo we know.
And a good general rule is --- NEVER make expensive or permanent / severe decisions when you're not calm and able to think through all the implications of them

Posted by: anon1 | 2008/09/09

been there done that lolo girl i feel and understand luckily hubby is very understanding he refused to divource i moved out actually started seeing someone as well there was a standoff between hubby and new boyfriend huge fight when i wasll in our marital home i was always angry at him i hated him not sure for what as well hubby is a very romantic caring and loving type of guy he would cook ,clean,massage me just to make me happy cos he thot maybe i was stressed from work cos my job is really stressfull as like i had split personality one time for a very short while i would be civil not nice to him then back to hate the problem we discovered hubby created the monster tried to change me and i did change but i was living in his shadow therefore the hate was generated that i could be myself.we have sorted our issues out or still working on it in the meantime am still not in my marital home but i stopped seeing the new boyfriend luckily he understands that i was in a state of confusion when we started our relationship we spend a lot of time with hubby he says he will let be the free spirit i am but am monitoring him any funny tricks i told him am out....first he thot i was joking then i did,,,,sorry for my long input ur situation may have nott been exactly like mine but i hope u work things out with hubby..but girl if ur happy without him then go ahead but no hasty decisions hey...

Reply to anon1
Posted by: Just M | 2008/09/09

You told him by E-mail? That’ s very insensitive. As I said before, he doesn' t deserve this from you. The problem lies with you, not him. Seek help.

Reply to Just M