Question
Posted by: Female | 2008/01/28

Post 1406 - She wants to move in

Hi Ezra, I was going to post on the original thread, but was just scared you might not receive this post.

I just want to give you some advice / warning. I don't know your GF, but if she is so needy she might take some desperate measures if and when you tell her that you are not ready for her to move in.

Please take the relevant precaution (sp) as she might fall pregnant on purpose in order for her to 'force' you to go stay with you - getting it 'all'...financial commitment from you, living with you..She'll then be able to get much more out of you, than was originally her plan.

I am aware this is mean to say, but some people really do things like this to ensure a better future from them.

From
A womans perspective.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Ezra | 2008/01/28

Thanks a lot guys for your responses do not for second think it fell on deaf ears, i even made a print out of this responses to remind myself evey now and then that i am not being insensetive...IN DUE TIME WE WILL GET MARRIED but not now

Reply to Ezra
Posted by: Jethro | 2008/01/28

Hi every1

Im finding myself in this situation.Well me and my G/F broke up last May2007, we have a 4yr ols son...she cheated thats y we broke up...In October07 we began sorting our relationship out and decided to try again...well guess what, she "fell" pregnant in Oct07...told me only in Nov07 that she is 4weeks pregnant...I accepted it and her...we decided to move into my house together...for the sake of our kids...well I do love her...I think I have made peace with her infidelity as she swore that it was nothing physical or no sex was involved...Im giving her another chance as we love each other and our son too.....

She is moving into my place in Feb2008...As im still living alone, for some unknown or mysterious reason, Im beginning to doubt myself...my sense of judgment...my decisions...my stupidity by having unprotected sex with her...Im asking myself if she wasn't already pregnant when we made up again...I want to be with her and Im also doubting my feelings...is it genuine/????am I doing it for the sake of the kids???Am I doing the right thing???

By de way, since we got back, i have had sooo many women who wants to be with me...but still I made my bed...SO DO I SLEEP IN IT OR WHAT???"

Im thinking and asking myself if she loves me too...as she claims and shows...I can see that she want to be with me(in my house)...Im just wondering if it is genuine love from her or is she just loooking for a "house" for herslef and the kids???

I dont know!!!!!!Iam so confused...Iam beginning to doubt my decisions...

Reply to Jethro