Posted by: Racoon | 2011/09/02

Post 1296 not anwered - a bit frustrated

Dear Doc

You answered the post before and the post after my question, but did not answer the one I asked? I was very anxious and would have appreciated a reply very much.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Please refer to post 1296 below and the answer posted by me:

I have developed a rash on my thighs and upper arms and what seems to be bruising. I dont know whether I am scratching so hard that I''m bruising or if it is a indication of something else. I have tried cortisone creams and anti itching creams although i may not have used either for the correct length of time. Please advise me.

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 31/8/2011

You should consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests. It is not normal to bruise this easily and your doctor will have to investigate the cause.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.