Question
Posted by: wizard | 2004/11/01

possible/not?

Ok Hi!
Ive been dating this guy for 4months, we hvnt slept together "properly" yet but, we were really horny and were making out. he penetrated me, but it was literally in and out. i kno he doesnt hve an std or hiv coz i kno him really well but what concerns me is the fact that is there a possibility that one can fall pregnant on precum? he didnt ejaculate or anything but iam fairly concerned? as he went out this morning and bought the morning after pill. he says everything should be fine, but he bought it "just in case", i dont want to take it because i know how it can stuff up your cycle etc and im very very sporty and cant afford to be sick and hve haphazard periods but i just wanna kno what you as an expert thinks i should do?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

it is unlikely you have fallen pregnant but it is better to be safe than sorry if you don't want to be pregnant. Next time please use a condom, that way you can be more sure. You may also want to consider the female contraceptive pill, but talk to your doctor first.

Whilst in this case you may feel 'you know' the person you can never really know someone's status until you have actually seen a test result! So always use protection and stay safe!

1
Posted by: Zee | 2004/11/01

Hi Wizard

Its possible that u might be pregnant, but the chances are slim. I think ur b/friend is right, Take the pill just in case, u ll nevere know. Next time please use a condom

Reply to Zee