Question
Posted by: Babes | 2004/12/01

possible yeast infection

I am a 23 year old woman who has only started being sexually active for the first time 4 months ago.i started the pill (Nordett) 4 months ago.Prior to that i have had infections for which i used canex v cream and Apor which provided relief but the symptoms recurred.

I am now experiencing sypmtoms of infection... the burning sensation in my vagina,discomfort,also when i urinate.There is also a discharge.But now i am experiencing pain in my lower abdomen which has never happened before..i also feel like i need to urinate quite often.I'm using the APor cream now & that is discharging.

Could the pain be a side effect of the medication?Is it a vaginal infection?Should i continue using the cream, if not, can u recommend something else for me to use? Is it possible for me 2 be sexually active while i'm experiencing these symptoms if i use a condom? Please help!

You may have a bladder infection and may need antibiotics. This may be in addition to a vaginal infection. I would suggest that you see your doctor and avoid intercourse till then.

3
Posted by: Sixolile | 2015/06/12

I have white discharge and smelling bad am using condom most of the time and my vigina is itching and burning and lot of yeast everytime i have smelling i wash my vigina 4 times a day please help

Reply to Sixolile
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/05

I am 24 years and i have a sore in my virgina and am using A-Por Cream nd its dischaging will it heal me?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/05

I have a 3 weeks old son and am using canvex-v i had him via c -section before using it i was having bad smell is it save for me to start so soon??