Question
Posted by: Donny | 2006/07/21

Possible wart

I have this little wart-like growth on my toe. It seems to me like a wart and is very painful. It is raised with a slight indentation in the centre of it. Oh and by the way it is on the underside of my toe. especially after a long day on my feet it is very painful, probably due to being squashed into a shoe! What do you believe it is and how do I treat it.

Thanks for the help.

Expert ImageArchive

It could be a wart or a corn, you really need to go see a podiatrist to a) get it diagnosed, and b) get the appropriate treatment.

Get referred to a podiatrist by calling the SA POD ASSN 0861 100 249

3
Posted by: Donny | 2006/07/25

Thanx Dee

I will have it checked out.

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Donny | 2006/07/25

Thanx Dee

I will have it checked out.

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Dee | 2006/07/24

Possibly a planter's wart..
Very infectious and probably caught it from walking barefoot and coming into contact with the virus.
You will need it to be surgically removed.. go to your gp and he will burn it off then cauterise it / freeze it off.. if not done properly , you could have a recurrence..
GL

Reply to Dee