Question
Posted by: maureen | 2004/03/12

possible stress loosing weight

What can I use to help me sleep better and gaining weight

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Maureen

You are probably pumping adrenalin and high levels of adrenalin can lead to weight loss and poor sleeping.

We would firstly suggest that you see what is causing this high stress levels and address it properly. Products to support you stress wise and sleep wise are:

Dormeasan from A Vogel
Bio-Strath Elixir or Tablets
Rescue Remedy
Nerva 3 from Natura

Take the products as recommended on the labels long term please and use Rescue Remedy more often if you need to.

Avoid stimulants at all cost and they are anything containing sugar, caffeine, alcohol, etc. Stimulants will rob you of sleep and will raise the adrenalin in the body.

Drink lots of filtered water, eat good food from nature, rest. sleep well, exercise and take time for you.

Kind regards.

Estie