Question
Posted by: chappy | 2007/03/12

Possible STI

Hello Gynaedoc.

I'm a 20yr old who lost my virginity last year to a man I love. We'r planning on getting married later this year. My question to you though, before him I dated sumone, we only had oral sex. Long after we ended our relationship a found a little lump, sensitive in the lips of my vagina. But it soon disappeared.

Now, after having protected sex with my soon to be, i found those same lumps there. Much sore. When I pee its as if the fluid stinges the lumps even more.

COuld this be a hormonal problem? I do have hormonal problems. And took a morning after pill a month ago.This clearly isnt a ingrown hair.

Please give me your advice. Wouldnt want to give my boyfriend some thing like herpes.

It is hard to say what this is without an examination. It could be a cyst of the gland in that area. Herpes is a possibility. This presents with painful blisters. You will have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.