Question
Posted by: Chanelle | 2007/12/19

Possible pregnancy

Hi! I'm a 22 year old female.I have recently had unprotected sex.We got so carried away that we didn't think of using protection.I want to know if there is a chance that I could be pregnant.He didn't ejaculate inside me.I just had me peroid at the time.I've also had a burning sensation and a slight discharge since then.Could this be an infection.

Dear Chanelle
you can get pregnant even if he does not ejaculate inside you, but if it was just after your period, the chances are low. You do have symptoms of a slight vaginal infection - rather see your doctor as this may be a sexually transmitted disease.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/12/19

There is semen present in pre-ejaculate, so although the chances are not high that you are pregnant, it is still possible. If you had your period at the time, or had just finished it, then you should not yet have been ovulating, therefore you would not fall pregnant.

The burning and discharge are probably due to an infection or STI. Having unprotected sex is risky, and not just for unwanted pregnancy but sexually transmitted disease as well.

Reply to Lou