Question
Posted by: Rose | 2006/11/09

Possible pregnancy

I suppose you've heard this a thousand times before...

For the last month I have been picking up weight, my breasts have been swollen (but not sensitive), and my appetite has increased dramatically. I have also had occassional bouts of nausea, and constant headaches.

I have not changed my diet or exercise program dramatically in the last month that can account for these changes/symptoms. But what is putting me off is the fact that last month I had my period as normal (although I was two days late).

Could I be pregnant or are these symptoms of something else?

If you haven't missed a period you are not pregnant.

2
Posted by: Nats | 2006/11/09

You can still have your period right up until just before you give birth, your symptoms are typical of pregnancy and not all the symtoms are the same for every person. Your best bet is to have a blood test done or to get a home pregnancy test. I only found out i was pregnant at 3 and half months first time, so it just goes to show your body can trick you into thinking otherwise.

Reply to Nats
Posted by: Lisa | 2006/11/09

That's basically what I'm experiencing, and i'm STRESSING!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't late though...

Reply to Lisa