Question
Posted by: storm | 2006/07/15

possible pregnancy??

My last menstration was on the 31 May. On the 6 June I took the morning after pill 3 hrs after intercorse. My periods are normalr regular sometimes at the biging of the month and sometime at the end. After taking the morning after pill I had a period (13 Juen) for three days light to medium. I have not had a period since. I have had cramps as if I am coming on. There has been a clear discharge on and off since period on the 13 June. I need to urinate more often, my breasts have grown, pains in palvic bone, pains in stomach. Norsia, smells trigger it, heart burn, feel run down, body temp warmer than normal. Light headed. Feel bloated. I have done a home perg. test it came up negative twice. I find that I'm eating less as I get full fast. Is this all normal with the morning after pill? It feel like my stomach is changing in side (hollowing out). Please could you advise. I do want to have a child and I'm now scared that I may have damaged myself by takeing the morning after pill. I have not been taking contrestepives for about 3 months now. And have continued to have intercourse after the morning after pill, which was a mistake I should never have taken it but I was scared at the time. Both my partner of 6 yrs and I are ready to have a baby now. Thank -you

The morning after Pill would have protected you for the 6th June, but you may have fallen pregnant after this. If this is the case, the pregnancy test would only be positive after about the 13th July.

1
Posted by: Poppies | 2006/07/17

Try blood test.If negative see gynae

Reply to Poppies