Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2005/12/12

Possible pregnancy

My husband and I had sex on the 26 of November, during the peak of ovulation, which meant that if I wasnt pregnant, I would have started menstruation only about two weeks later. However, I started menstruating that following Monday, 29 November, nearly 2 weeks to early, which lasted 4 days and seemed pretty normal? Now I am starting to experience most of the same symptoms I experienced during my first pregnancy. I am now 27 and my husband 29. I fell pregnant very easily with our first child 3 years ago. In that 3 years I have developed a myoma in my uterus. Is their a chance that I might be pregnant? It will be to early for a home pregnancy test as I will only be in the third week now?

Bleeding shortly after intercourse may be related to mild trauma from the intercourse. You also don't say whether your periods are usually regular and whether you have recently come off contraception. These can all influence the bleeding.

1
Posted by: Unsure | 2005/12/13

My periods are always "on time" ,hence the confusion of the early period. I have not been on any contraceptions for a very long time.

Reply to Unsure