Question
Posted by: Daleen | 2003/12/09

Possible Pregnancy??

Hi There all

Here is my story. I left the pill on the 25th of August. Got my period on the 23rd of August. Then my next period was on the 18th of September and the 14th of October and the 10th of November.

The times between the dates is 26 days, 26 days, 27 days. According to this is my period due on the 6th or 7th of November. On the 7th (sunday) I had a brown discharge that started in the morning and by noon it was gone. It did not even stained my pantie and was not that much. I just noticed it when I went to the loo. I don't even have cramps like I normally get 2 days before my period start.

My breast is also starting to feel tender.

I am thinking of doing a pregnacy test on the 11th. It will then be 5 days after I missed my period.

Greetings,
Daleen

I think that it would be a good idea to check a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Belle | 2003/12/09

Hi Daleen

You don't need to wait until the 11th. If you are past your due date for your period then a pregnancy test will show now already. If you do the test try to do it first thing in the morning as this is when the hormones are the highest.

Reply to Belle