Question
Posted by: jessy | 2005/11/28

possible preg?

I 'm a lil worried that I might be pregnant, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few days after my period had finished, now 3 days after that incident, i'm spotting?? what can be cause??

Please Advise!

It could be a problem with the cervix, rather than anything related to pregnancy.

1
Posted by: Pro | 2005/11/28

Implantation bleeding is very light indeed. There could be many reasons for spotting during the month so try not to worry to much about it. Unfortunately no one on this forum would be able to tell you if you are pregnant or not so I would advise waiting till 3 days past your next period is due, if no sign of it then do a home pregnancy test. In the meantime look into which contraception you could use in the future. If your boyfriend pulled out before cumming then chances are that you arent pregnant. Search the archives on this forum for "spotting" as it has been discussed numerous times before.

Reply to Pro