Question
Posted by: Chantel | 2004/02/12

possible miscarriage

I had a funny discharge yesterday with a piece of almost see threw white slimmy thing, looks almost like a , its hard to descibe it was about 4cm long and it looked very funny. I also had a pain like a menstrual pain but just much more painfull and uncomfortable. I would like to know if this is maybe a possible miscarriage (a fetas) or something? Ive got no idea of this things I'm also currently on my period which is not my time. If it was, then i only couldve been pregant for about 2 to 4 weeks.

It's possible that it could be a miscarriage. I'd suggest that you see a doctor.

1
Posted by: kk | 2004/02/12

this sounds to me like a possible miscarriage, contact your gynae a.s.a.p. I also suffreed a miscarriage at about -+ 3 weeks!

GOOD LUCK

Reply to kk