Question
Posted by: anon | 2007/08/21

Possible i am pregnant

Is it possible that i am pregnant. My stomach feels weird especially the lower part and hard. Had a period 18 july.my cycle is about 32 days. Got period on 19 august. but my period is not like before. on this day it was just muddy brown in colour and the same the next day and is stil so today. i got period cramps but is minimal compare to usual. I am worried since a lot of people are pregnant and still get a period. I understand that everybody's bodies are different. Do you think i should still do a pregnancy test anyway. Was planning to do one by Sat.

As your period is less than before, you should do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Top it | 2007/08/21

No u r not pregnant, but u have to c your doctor. Or possible do a home pregnancy test.

Reply to Top it