Question
Posted by: Eina!!! | 2004/11/02

Possible Bladder Infection

Hi there,

I think I have a bladder infection, it is exztremly sore when I urinate, and have t go often! Is there something over the counter I can take? I jave no med aid, and it is to expensive to go to the doc. So if possible, I would just like to go to the pharmacy.

Expert ImagePharmacist

E!!

You may start of by getting something like Pyridium from your pharmacist. Another option is Citro Soda (or one of its cheaper generics). If none of this is effective, then you'll have to see the doc to get an antibiotic.

1
Posted by: lynn | 2004/11/03

get some cranberry tablets from your health shop. they work wonders and take for long term to prevent another bladder infection

Reply to lynn