Question
Posted by: Lara | 2004/12/10

Possible?

What are the chances that i could be pregnant if i had sex with someone, had 4 menstrual cycles and then only fell pregnant, can that ever happen? I mean would that guy be the father?

the father of the child would be the person you slept with about 4 weeks ago.

7
Posted by: lolly | 2004/12/13

This is for the last reply

" you sound a bit of a tart to me" how are your to judge other people don't you know it will take a senior tart to see the junior tart"

Reply to lolly
Posted by: !!!! | 2004/12/12

you sound a bit of a tart to me

Reply to !!!!
Posted by: sam | 2004/12/10

you would need to have slept with someone 4 weeks ago. Six weeks pregnant is measured from your last period. But you would only have conceived two weeks after the first day of your period, around day 14 of your cycle. Doctors count pregnacy from the 1st day of your last period as they're not sure exactly when conception took place. So if you work it backwards: 6weeks minus the 2 weeks = 4 weeks. you had sex with someone 4 weeks ago. HE is the dad, not the guy from 4 months ago - that's impossible!!

Reply to sam
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/12/10

No, you must have slept with someone 2/3 weeks ago to be 6 weeks pregnant.
The doctor will calculate your pregnancy from your last menstrual period start, which was 6 weeks ago. Your pregnancy is 2/3 weeks ago.

if doc did a scan and according to the scan the pregnancy resembles 6 weeks as per the calculation, it is impossible for you to be 4 months pregnant.

Are you sure that you did not sleep with someone in the last 3 weeks?

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Lara | 2004/12/10

i slept with this guy, then i had a period for four months, then the fifth month i skipped my period and my gynae did a scan and said i was 6 weeks pregnant. Could that guy be the father??

Reply to Lara
Posted by: bronny | 2004/12/10

If you are about four months pregnant when you found out then I would say yes, but you don't say how far you are?

Reply to bronny
Posted by: Tash | 2004/12/10

Hi Lara, do u mean that you slept with someone 4 months ago, and had 4 periods, and are wondering if he is the dad ?

The answer is DEFINATLY NOT !!!

Good luck with ur pregnancy !

Reply to Tash