Question
Posted by: me | 2003/12/11

Possible

I am on day 29 today and no period. Should I do a test or will I be dissapointed? I dont think I could handle dissapointment. I have no period symptoms, fatique, few cramps, little nasua, and a "hol kol" in my sumach lower back pain. I am excited, scared angcious,(excuse my spelling). I could'nt sleep last night. I feel like vrying, screaming yelling. I am to desprite I know. Could I wish my period away. AHHHHHHHH I hate this feeling!!! Just saying!!!

I would suggest that you wait a few more days before doing a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: sam | 2003/12/11

if you don't want to be disappointed, wait till you're 5 days late and do a urine test. If you do it too soon (even if you are pregnant) you can get a negative result.

you could go for a blood test today - that will show positive / negative already.

good luck!

Reply to sam
Posted by: Happy | 2003/12/11

Hi me

I think we are in the same boat cos I was supposed to get my period on the 9th ( 28 DAYS) I'm late with 2 days.....I'm only going to do a home test on Saturday....I can't wait for Saturday, I am soo glad.......this time forsure I'm pregnant.

Lets cross our fingers for the positive results...

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Reply to Happy