Question
Posted by: dianne | 2007/11/27

possibility - sex ev ery day

I would like to find out what my chances of falling pregnant are like if i have sex every day with no contraceptives - is it guaranteed to work as i am trying to fall pregnant.

If there are no problems in you and your partner, you should fall pregnant, but it can take up to a year.

2
Posted by: wanting to be normal | 2007/11/28

my doctor told me that sex every day is actually counter productive as it depletes sperm reserves. You would be better off with every other day

Reply to wanting to be normal
Posted by: Me | 2007/11/27

No my dear , it does not work like that . i also thought that way until my gyne said the best way is to count starting from day one of your periods and the days that your most fertile will be day 13-15 . i was also drinking folic acid tablets, so it worked for me maybe you can try it , good luck

Reply to Me