Question
Posted by: GOGGA | 2009/11/03

POSSIBILITY OF BEING PREGNANT

GOOD DAY,

I WONDER IF YOU COULD PLEASE ASSIST ME.

ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE FOR QUIT AWHILE NOW - I EVEN DID THAT ONLINE OVULATION CALCULATOR - AS TO KNOW MORE OR LESS WAHT THE BEST TIME WILL BE TO CONCEIVE - NEEDLESS TO SAY WITHOUT ANY LUCK.

MY QUESTION NOW IS - ACCORDING TO THE CALCULATOR AND MY FIRST DAY OF LAST MENSTRATION PERIOD WHICH WAS ON THE 12TH OF OCTOBER 2009, THE BEST TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN ROUND THE 25 - 27 OCTOBER 2009 - HOWEVER WHAT WOULD THE CHANCES OF BEING PREGNANT BE IF WE WERE INTIMATE ON SATURDAY/SUNDAY ONLY.

WOULD WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CYCLE ?

PLEASEI WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY ASSISTANCE

It does not mean that you have to have sex every day in that time, as long as it is during that time.

3
Posted by: Beth | 2009/11/13

My dear it wil happen God wil give u a beautiful baby just trust in him.It wil happen at the right time...Gudluk

Reply to Beth

Posted by: LH | 2009/11/03

The best way of trying to fall pregnant is just to have sex every 2nd day.
Start at about day 10 of your cycle to about day 20......
Ovulation happens at different times for different people.... all depends on the length of your cycle.
By doing above mentioned you are kind of guaranteed to cover your fertile period.

I know of quite a few people it worked for....

Good luck!
LH

Reply to LH