Question
Posted by: NTSAKIES | 2007/08/20

POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE?

I TOOK CLOMID 13-17 JULY 2007,20-24 WE HAD SEX,10-11 AUG I WAS MENSTRUATING BUT LATE WITH ADAY AND NOT MUCH AND ON THE 12 AUGUST I DID HPT AND TWO LINES APPEARED BUT THE OTHER ONE FAINT.ON THE 14 AUGUST I CHECK WITH MY GYNAE/SONAR THERE WAS NOTHING AND HE ADVISED ME TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER TWO WEEKS AND REDO HPT'S.MY BREAST ARE BIT PAINFUL NOW AND I'M CRAVING A LOT, IM NOT SURE WHETHER I'M -OR +.

PLEASE ADVISE

It would be too early to see anything on the scan. You could repeat the pregnancy test now to be sure.

1
Posted by: **bbb** | 2007/08/20

I also used clomid last month round about the same time as you. I did an hpt and had two very faint lines. I did a blood test and it was positive. Perhaps ask your doc to send you for blood test or you can go yourself. Good luck!!

Reply to **bbb**