Question
Posted by: blaze | 2004/10/13

Position of Baby

After having a scan done yesterday, the gynae said that my baby gad already turned and was lying ROA. He did not seem too concerned about this, although I am only 29 weeks. Does this mean that the baby will still turn more and in other directions, or has he turned ready for delivery?

Babies move all the time at this gestational age. Could still turn or may remain this way till delivery-nothing to worry about

1
Posted by: Maryke | 2004/10/13

I had the same question on 28 weeks and gynaedoc's answer was: "Babies do turn quite frequently. Less likely to do so after 36 -37 weeks". I'm now 33 weeks and baby turned (again) in the head down position - hopefully he'll stay like that as I'm planning on having a normal birth! Good luck!

Reply to Maryke