Question
Posted by: jay | 2006/11/02

POSC ???

I stopped taking the pill about 6 months ago, haven't had my period for the last 3 - not pregnant. went to gyne gave me pills to start period, also did blood tests, apparently I'm not ovulating, he says it's something called POSC (I think). and if I want to fall pregnant must now start treatment, pills etc.

does anyone know if there's anywhere I can find more info about this? (was a bit shocked / emotional when I left doc, otherwise would have asked him)

he says that there's about an 80% chance that I can fall pregnant afterwards, but how long will that take??

please help, I really do wanna have a baby

It is PCOS and there is a lot of information on it in the archives.

2
Posted by: Michelle | 2006/11/02

I have PCOS, but post on the infertility forum. Alot of ladies there have it , post there and you will get a clear understanding of what to expect.

See you there!!

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Lou | 2006/11/02

PCOS - Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Do a google search using the full wording.

Reply to Lou