Question
Posted by: Sal | 2007/02/21

Pornography

My husband is constantly looking at porno on the computer, , video clips and dvds. He has a pile of DVDs that he has cut and hides away. (which I happened to find.) This happens on a daily basis and I have found the stuff when I have been working on the computer. I now am checking every day to see how much and what he is viewing, and feel very uncomfortable about the whole situation and cannot understand why it also makes me feel very inadequate. Please help

Check the archives of this forum, as we have discussed this problem so very often before. Such interests in themselves are not necessarily problematic. But from the sound of it, he may be becoming excessively and obsessionally involved here, to the extent of allowing it to interfere with his relationship with you, and maybe devoting an inappropriate excess of time to this pursuit.
It'd be fine for you to become interested in recipes and cook-books, even if you actually did no cooking --- but not to the point that it actually interfered with your relationships and if you tended to forget to eat

1
Posted by: Gourmet | 2007/02/21

So is the Naked Chef a porn star? Is Starters like foreplay? The main course intercourse? Desert the afterglow?

Reply to Gourmet