Question
Posted by: Dreamgal | 2007/05/08

porn digusted wen my guy looks at it.

hi ppl

Ive been dating my guy 4 about 2 years but we know each other 4 about 4years.We in a serious relationship and engaged planning to get married sometime next year.

The things is that he likes to look at porn. He use to look at it qiuet often until i told him that i didnt like him lookin at it.He use to have pictures of it on his phone and i made a uge fight about it so he doesnt keep it on his phone anymore.

Saturday night we went 2 the lodge and while i was taking the shower he was watching porn and when i asked him he lied and said that he was watchnig something else so i ingnored him til he tell me truth and he did say yeah he was watching but he felt embarrased to tel me so.

Every1 has they own opinion about porn and letting they guy watch but personally i dont like him watching it makes feel not wanted and disgusted that i feel like i dont want to look at his face.I feel very uncomfortable when he watches or even looks at it.
maybe its becos i come from a christian background eish i dont know how to explain about where i come from.

Any ladys that feel this way.

,,,,,

10
Posted by: Dreamgal | 2007/05/09

Hhhmmm thanx alot 4 your reply atleast i know that im not the only lady that feels this way.I am gona speak to him about it and if he continues to do it then im just gona do things that he doesnt like and i want to see how he feels.

Reply to Dreamgal
Posted by: Hhhmmm...... | 2007/05/08

Dreamgal, i know what you going through, went through same with my guy, he was worse, porn collection swapping with friends internet searches, and saved pics you name it he did / had it. at first i thought he would have the common decency to show some respect for our relationship, bringing up the subject always resulted in an argument which made me feel and look stupid and insecure, but you know what, eventually it did just that. intimacy between us became like re-living the porn he watched and started making me feel used and like a physical release for what he had seen. when i asked him to stop he also started lying bout it and covering up but female intuition is a God-sent gift! and making him tell the truth made him feel embarrased and disrespectful. when i eventually told him how his relationship with porn made me feel, he stopped. Throwing ultimatums as a last resort proved he cared more about my feelings than his own selfish pleasure and now he has given it all up. instead of making him miss it, we create our own porn moments, between us and not influenced by anything that would make either of us feel insecure. BUT before you throw the "porn or me" ultimatum try 1. talking honestly bout how you feel and how he is making you feel by continuing his porn-fest, and 2. reversing the roles, look at nude men, go to model websites and let him "accidentally" stumble across it, usually a taste of their own medicine gets the picture (and emotion) across alot more effectively! Role-reversal, a wonderful technique!!!!! Good Luck.

PS: To Dickhead....... GROW A DICK coz from what i read you 100% ARSEHOLE !!!!!!!

Reply to Hhhmmm......
Posted by: Dreamgal | 2007/05/08

Like i said the name suits u ! you can say watever u like i dont need u to believe in anything i say oh just 4 record i did get registered and we both living at my parents house till we can afford to have a real wedding and move out on our own.

U ARE A REAL DICKHEAD.

Reply to Dreamgal
Posted by: dickhead | 2007/05/08

married yeah right, how convinient..

Reply to dickhead
Posted by: .... | 2007/05/08

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE YOUR OWN HOME MADE PORN FOR HIM TO LOOK AT, WITH EITHER YOUR PHONE OR CAMERA

Reply to ....
Posted by: Dreamgal | 2007/05/08

To dickhead the name really suits u.I dont think im insecure and i do have a life im not bringing religion in it and by the way i am married just got registered recently didnt want to say anything cos i felt like i never had a proper wedding but saving up 4 that..

Ive realised that i cant change the fact that he loves porn once in a while like i said its just my opinion im just not into it.

Reply to Dreamgal
Posted by: dickead | 2007/05/08

i read your post and now more than ever i am convinced that you are insecure and not to say there is anything wrong with you but i believe that is what you think..i am tempted to say get a life and bringing religion in to this is absolutely nonsensical...we are talking boyfriend and SEX, hello you are not married and you are having sex...so all your chrisitian backround don't count.

anyway ladies should know by now, you cannot change a man, you can make him hide what he does for you but when you are gone he will still do it, dreamgirl is a living proof if that..

dream girl how would you feel if he wanted you to stop something that is entirely harmless but you enjoyed ..would not you say thar is not fair....my advice to you is don't marry him..if it bothers youb that much ..... go look for a christain guy with the same backround as you...good luck and please get a life

Reply to dickead
Posted by: Dreamgal | 2007/05/08

to porn perfect I dont know why but im just not in to it.
to angel i feel just the way u do

Reply to Dreamgal
Posted by: Angel | 2007/05/08

I know how you feel. . . My Fiance has it on his phone I told him about it he deleted what he had but now I see he has it again. . .

Its a disappointment as if I dont turn my guy on enough or dont satisfy him enough that he has to go down that road.

But There i sno solution to some extent it is natural for a guy to like porn but for us ladies its as if they get more pleasure with porn then with us

Reply to Angel
Posted by: porn-perfect | 2007/05/08

Well for me is a bit different I do not want my boyfriend watching with me. He can watch without me knowing. I also have my own collection and I watch it with my female friends never with guys or my boyfriend it makes me uncomfortable.

I do not have anything against porn I just think we look at different things when we watching I do not really want to know my man’s opinion about it. If it turned him on good but that is as far as I want to know....

He is also not allowed to watch my stuff he must get his own!!
One of my friends did not know I had a porn collection or that I watch porn and she phoned me worried that her man has a porn collection, I could not sympathize, just told her I also have and she was speechless. She felt it is satanic and she feels betrayed!

Different stokes for different folks.

Reply to porn-perfect