Question
Posted by: B | 2004/10/15

poor stream when urinating

I am 29 years old, fit and healthy. however i have recently started have problems when urinating... i find it difficult to urinate and find i need to squeeze harder but my stream is still weak???? i have almost all the symptoms of prostate problems except for the blood in the urine? what else could it be and is it curable? thanks.

B, people with enlarged prostates don’t have blood in their urine. It might be due to a chronic infection of the prostate (you’re a bit young for benign prostate hypertrophy) and the best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.