Question
Posted by: teddy | 2006/11/08

poor memory

For years I've always had poor memory. I'm 23 years old. For example, I often do not remember names of songs, people's names, I was in school 5 years ago, but I've forgotten a lot of what I've learnt...eg things I learnt about our body in Biology!

The other day, I was playing the game 30 seconds with friends, and the question was who is the current president of America...and even though I know who he is...his name just wouldn't come to mind! I just couldn't remember at the time.

So I've suffered with this for years and desperately need to know what I can do about this. Is there some kind of memory enhancing drug that I could take?

PLEASE help!

Dear Teddy
You can use mind tools or exercises to enhance your memory - see http://www.mindtools.com/memory.html.
Vit B complex and Gingko Biloba supplements may be helpful.