Question
Posted by: Mercia | 2004/11/08

Poor brother - Need transport

Hi All,

I feel so bad and I really need some advice? My brother has no transport and he walks to work every day at 4 in the morning I really feel so bad and I wish I can help him with a second hand car! He is such a good christian person and just makes me wonder why he is the one always struggling?? He deserves the best!

How can i help him?

What a perfect answer from lad nina ! There are, indeed, many ways of being helpful, apart from financial help. Until you or he can afford a car, is there a bus opr taxi route he could use, and maybe you could contrbute partly towards the fare ?

4
Posted by: OLIFANT | 2004/11/08

Mercia, i think i can help. you need to give me some way of contacting him so that i can get more info.

Reply to OLIFANT
Posted by: Leonie | 2004/11/08

Mercia he walks to work from 4am, y dont u help buy giving him taxi or bus fare if u , atleast that would be helping in a way

Reply to Leonie
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/08

I have been wondering what you could do and had no answers - lady nina's suggestion has just blown me away.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/08

hi there

you can tell him that you admire him, that he is an encouragement to you and that you are proud of him
don't pity him but appreciate him for being so commited and that he doesn't give up

write him a note and make him feel special

nina

Reply to lady nina