Question
Posted by: LIRO | 2007/07/30

POLYCYTIC OVARIES

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN YOU HAVE POLYCYTIC OVARIES IS IT A DESEASES AND CAN IT BE CURED AND ALSO WHAT IS THE CAUSE FOR THIS DESEASE?

It is a problem with the way the ovaries function, which often means that you do not ovulate and so have irregular or absent periods. It cannot be cured but there are treatments for the symptoms.

3
Posted by: Liro | 2007/08/14

What are the chances of me getting pregnant if i have POLYCYTIC OVARIES and tell me how dangerous this can be on my health.

Reply to Liro
Posted by: Clover | 2007/07/30

I also found out last week that I have it. I went to search on the internet what it is all about and no it is not a decease just a condition and to control it I started to go on a low carb diet and doing some exercises my gynie prescribed it.

Reply to Clover
Posted by: worried | 2007/07/30

I alos found out from my doctor that i have this deases please i would like to hear about it as well!!!

Reply to worried