Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2007/03/01

Polycystic ovary

I had this long standing problem - obviously with severe menorrhagea - the cysts were gone for a year , back again , now 2 cysts in ovary - I am seeing ny Gynae in April and hopefully ? OOpherectomy / hyst ext will be done - I cancelled twive already , but I cannot handle the pain anymore - I am drinking painkillers but to no avail - what can I do in the meantime to subside the pain ? I have a medical aid but it will cover for the condition from April only..............Thanks

I am a bit confused. Polycystic ovary syndrome does not cause pain. If you have a simple cyst, this can be removed and a hysterectomy is not necessary. If you have severe pain, it may mean that the cyst is twisting or about to rupture and you should go back to your doctor.

2
Posted by: J | 2007/03/02

Hi Believe
Thank you for the sentiment.Congratulations !

Reply to J
Posted by: BELIEVE | 2007/03/02

Dear, I had the same problem and my only breaktru was prayer. Doctors told me it would be difficult for me to conceive, but on Tuesday i discovered that we expecting. Its only God grace that can heal you. All i can say darling, you need to have and believe in GOD, he is our only healer, if he could heal me , whats the difference with you.

Reply to BELIEVE