Question
Posted by: lady | 2004/11/30

polycystic ovaries

I was diagnosed with pcos 2 years ago, after several treatments i finally fell pregnant almost had a miscarridge at 5 months and gave birth to a healthy baby boy in January this year. My problem however is that my gynea said that i would have to go through the same procedure to fall pregnent again, is this true and I would like to know, ive been prescribe melodine contraceptive and why take it if i cant fall pregnent? My periods are very eregular after the birth and i experience terrible headaches and backpain. Intercourse is also painful at times and iam always tired. Should i be taking this contreceptive. i also experience pain either in my left or right ovary.

It is not absolute that you will have to go through the same procedure, but likely.
If your periods are irregular, the Pill is there to make them regular.
I can't tell why you are having the pain.