Question
Posted by: Fran | 2004/09/27

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

My Doctor says I might have polycystic ovarian syndrome coupled with Insulin Rejection. He's recommendation is going treatment, I want to get pregnant soon and I don't want to go on medication or contracption, what would you recommend?

Polycystic ovary syndrome needs to be treated depending on what your complaints are.
If you are trying to get pregnant then that should be sorted first

1
Posted by: Sun | 2004/09/28

Hi Fran

If you have PCOS and insulin resistance you will have to go on glucophage to prevent you becoming a full blown diabetic. You can ttc on glucophage and many PCO women continue to take it throughout the pregnancy.

Good Luck
Sun

Reply to Sun