Question
Posted by: Goddess | 2006/04/12

Poll - Registration

Registration
Do you think Health24 should require users to register once-off in order to use the forums?

Hope you're all voting??!

Expert ImageForumArchive

Thank you for your comments, we will look into your suggestions.

Again to reiterate:

We will look into providing clearer guidelines to you. When people sign on to any forum they need to abide by the structures provided to keep the process open and honest.

Underpinning the process are the principles of honesty and integrity.

For now, can there be some consensus with regard to the following:
1. That the use of direct explicit offensive language be stopped
2. That racial slurs have no place in a peer forum
3. That people refrain from using other's nicknames

As moderator, any deliberate attempts on the part of members to slander another person in terms of culture, race, background will need to be assessed. This has to be done with great sensitivity and be clearly framed within current social, economic and political context.

We also need to keep in mind that as people living in this hectic world, that humour, connectivity and communication keep us going.

9
Posted by: tacs | 2006/04/12

Registration is a good idea like a normal forum.

The only thing you are required to share will be your nick and you can only have one nick and can't use someone elses.

Reply to tacs
Posted by: jskr | 2006/04/12

yes

Reply to jskr
Posted by: Sandy | 2006/04/12

I agree with Kate.

And surely if u register with email addy and nic you can only post with that nic...so your private anonymous problem wouldnt be anonymous.......

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Schalla | 2006/04/12

agreed maybe a good idea

Reply to Schalla
Posted by: Wicked | 2006/04/12

Agreed

Reply to Wicked
Posted by: Goddess | 2006/04/12

Details will probably be only your e-mail address and your nic name.

You can still ask personal questions H24 will just be able to boot f*ck ups like y'day off sooner? I think it'll be great!

Reply to Goddess
Posted by: Kate | 2006/04/12

I dont, cause there are some genuine people here who need ask ask personal questions and dont want to give their details.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Blaah | 2006/04/12

Agreed

Reply to Blaah
Posted by: Bovril | 2006/04/12

Yes, I agree.

Reply to Bovril