Question
Posted by: Bokkie | 2005/11/25

Polistic ovaries

I would like to know more about polysistic ovaries because the doctor said I am saffering from it as I dont get my period and I need to have the baby.

Expert ImageGeneticist

Dear Bokkie

It does not have much to do with genetics, although lifestyle risk factors such as being overweight can interact with genetic risk factors to cause this condition. If you are overweight you need to loose weight.

Regards, Maritha

1
Posted by: danny | 2006/01/14

My name is lisa i suffer from poc and have a slight thyroid problem and can also not havr wheat or gluten and have tried all the diets and pills. but no matter what i do it never seems to work. please email any information about losing weight with this problem. any information would be greatly appreciated. Your's sincerely lisa marie. Thank you for any help

Reply to danny