advertisement
Question
Posted by: Concerned wife | 2004/11/02

Poisoned by BLUE DEATH

Hallo Doc;

Please provide me with more info on the poison Blue Death. I am concern about my husband. He was very ill as a child on the age of 5. He played with the poison. His mom put him into a warm bath to get rid of the poison but beacause of the warm water the poison whent into his bloodstream. He was very ill and in ICU for several weeks. The Dr told his mom that he will never see the age of 18. He is now 35 but recently his nervoues system is not as it use to be. He forget things and sometimes can not remeber were he is and after a few moments he remember. He get very depressed sometimes. It frustrate him so much if he forget something etc. This get worse now and I don't know what to do. Can it be that the poison had a major effect on his nerve system? What type of test can I ask the DR to do on hubby to see what is wrong with him?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

CW, the best would be for him to see a neurologist and have him make sure what the problem is. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
advertisement