Posted by: mj | 2008/09/10

podiatrist specialising in sport

hi there
Could you give me the name and number of a podiatrist that specialises in sport? I had insoles made for me-but not working, worse in gym now than previously. when training and doing some excercises that requires balance, it is simply not possible with insoles.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear MJ

The best thing is to phone the South African Podiatry association and ask them for a sports podiatrist in your area. The tollfree number is 0861 100249. If you are in the Western Cape Area, you can come and see me at the Sports Science Institute of South Africa, tel nr. 021 685 8020

Posted by: mj | 2008/09/10

in pretoria please?

Reply to mj