Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/11/27

PND Meds

Dear Doc

Hope you could help me out.. I went to my general GP yesterday, as I believe I'm starting to head towards Post Natal, she gave me Serlife (50mg) to be taken for at least 3months, but I'm really quite scared of any side effects or any other funny symptoms/feelings.. please could you give me more information on this...

All mediations have side effects. These vary from person to person and many have no side effects at all. You can look at the package insert for the full list of possible side effects.