Question
Posted by: Binky | 2007/02/26

PMS or Pregnant

I've been on Ginette 35 for a couple of years, now that I'm in a sexual relationship again I have been taking the pill religiously for the 2 months. This month I've noticed a breakout in my skin and my breast have been really sore and tender. My period is a week away but the tenderness started 10 days before my period was due. I did a pregnancy test and it came up negative. My boyfriend never cums inside of me but we don't use condoms until just before. Am I experiencing early symptoms of pregnancy or are these hormonal changes related to the pill?

These are likely to be hormonal chnages related to the Pill.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2007/02/26

It takes 3 months for your body to adjust to the pill. It's most likely due to the pill. You did a test too early as you can only do a test about 2 days after a missed period. It is most likely due to the hormonal adjustment to the pill. If you miss your period then you'll know for sure:)

Reply to Maya