Question
Posted by: Ansie | 2007/07/12

PMS or Pregnancy signs (confused)

I've stopped take pill April 07, my period regular with 26 days cycle. my 1st day of my last period was 19 June 07 and had sex 30 June and 1 July which i think was my fertile days.

Now is my 24th day to my next period. This week I started experiencing nausea but usually I don't with my PMS, little bit dizzy usually don't with my PMS, my breasts are sore, full & dark, I don't like food. also tired.

Confussed can it PMS may be????????????

It is too soon for pregnancy symptoms. Your premenstrual symptoms would be differnt off the Pill, so this may well be what they are due to.

2
Posted by: k | 2007/07/12

28th to 3rd were your most fertile days so it could be possible. it could also be due to stopping the pill that your body / hormones are changing a bit and acting a bit diff to normal. wait till day after period is supposed to start and do an hpt. goodluck!

Reply to k
Posted by: Rox | 2007/07/12

I'm no expert but pregnancy sounds probable. If you don't get your period on the day its due go and get yourself a pregnancy test. Good luck.

Reply to Rox