Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/01/16

PMS and Cholestrol

Hello there
I struggle with depression 7 days before my periods, due to PMS, severe aggession and mood swings borderline on depression, i do excercise almost everyday and it helps but it doesnt help enough! What can I take to make this beter? I am one of the lowest dosage pills there is. I cant go off the pill and use condems cause i am allergic, also I was on the injection but that just numbed me out like a robot. I have been on the pill now for about a year. everything is fine except the 7 days before my periods. I do take primrose oil and vitb6 with magnesium which relieve make the boobs ect beter but not the moods and depression.

I also have high blood pressure and find that simvastatin gives me fatique and muscle cramps (which are really bad) is there anything else i can take to lower my cholestrol? unfortunately its the generic one for I am 7-0% health and excercise about 4 times a week.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

if you consult a homoepathic practitioner they could possibly recommend vasostate that helps lower your cholesterol. otherwise there is quite a few natural supplements that can be recommend. This is best done under the guidance of a practitioner to ensure proper follow up. Your homocysteine levels should also be tested. I suggest using the evening primrose oil 3000mg dialy for 1 week prior to your period. Also check your blood sugar levels as this can aggravate your PMS symptoms.

Dr Debbie