Question
Posted by: Seej | 2007/06/13

PMS

Hi, I get the following symptoms during PMS and I was wondering if anyone else gets them and if it is normal. Firstly I feel revolingly bloated and I am constipated for the week before my period. I also get extremely hungry and could eat anything in sight for the week before. Does anyone else suffer the same things?

These are definitely the commonest symptoms of the PMS and may be 'normal' for you.

1
Posted by: Annies | 2007/06/13

I feel exactly the same. My constipation normally gets better the first day of my period. I eat something sweat like a chocolate and a few minutes after the chocolate I am looking for something salty, like NikNaks.

Reply to Annies