Question
Posted by: Kate | 2005/01/11

PMS

I was on Triphasal for about 6 years. I then (as instructed by my doc) went onto Nordette. I did about 1 full course of Nordette and then left that. I have been off the pill for about 2 months now but I am extremly moody, I want to cry all the time, I freak out about just about anything etc. Please advise what I should do???

Give your body a bit of time to adjust to being off the Pill.

1
Posted by: Jess | 2005/01/11

Hi Kate,
Would you mind changing your name to Katie / Kate2 / Katherine in future? There is another Kate on this forum and she's a regular.. might get confusing with two Kates. Tnx

Reply to Jess