Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/03/27

Plz help with INFO on The Pill YASMIN

Dear All

Please could you kindly help me with some infomation on Yasmin.
This is the first month that im using the pill. They say that once you reach your white pills you get your periods, i have taken my third white pill yesterday and i still dont have it. Is this normal?
I did have unprotected sex - Im i pregnant?

Please help me Doc or Anyone....

Thank you!

As long as your period starts somewhere in the white pill section, you are fine.

1
Posted by: tweety | 2007/03/27

Hi Nikki,

The first month i used it was just as shocker to me coz it is totally different than the other pills! I don't think you have anything to worry about i only start after i drank the 4th white pill!

good luck

Reply to tweety