Question
Posted by: sandy | 2007/03/05

plz help scared,confussed

Posted by: sandy
Message:
i had an intemate moment with my boyfriend but the penetration didnt go inside my viginar it was just out side the viginar opening(no condom).So a week after that i started feeling like i was pragnent but also that week i had normal periods. is there a chance that im pregnant and if i am can i have an abortion at the age of 16 yrs.
Date: 5/3/2007

If you had a normal period, pregnancy would be very unlikely.

1
Posted by: chantal | 2007/03/06

if you had your period as normal you cant be period. you dont say what makes you feel like your pregnant. as far as an abortion i know u need your parents consent.pls dont have sex unless you are ready to face the responsabitily. believe me there more to life than a moment of pleasure.

Reply to chantal